Porsche Cayman S 981 grey 2013 1 18 Minichamps Wap0210070d
Senrio: Know your environment.
Enterprise grade security, visibility, and asset awareness for everything on your entire network.
...powered by Senrio's industry-leading device intelligence platform.
It's 2018 and chances are you still don't actually know what's on your network. The reality for most enterprises is their networks are suffering from major install-gaps and software licensing volume mismatches. They’re also crawling with unmanaged and rogue devices. The devices you didn't provision. The devices you didn't buy. And as for the ones you did buy and provision, where are they now and what are they doing? Do you even know?
Until now, answering these questions has been harder than it should be.
The Senrio platform is designed to answer these questions for you.
Enterprise-wide agentless asset identification and system categorisation is now a reality.
If a device has a network interface we passively identify, classify and categorise it. We then add it to a living, dynamic record of all devices on your network.
Autocult 1 43 06003 Denzel 4-Sitzer von 1949
Senrio is easy to use. User workflow revolves around our "Network PetriDish™" view of your network and devices. Point-and-click to navigate between classes of devices, grouped together based on their common attributes. Attributes that the Senrio Device Intelligence platform identified automatically!
- Know exactly what your network is made of.
- Automatic Asset Identification, no manual data entry required!
We can even export all your device information into compliance-friendly file formats, which means no more late nights manually recording device MAC and IP addresses into spreadsheets. Importing data into your asset management platform will save you countless hours.
In short, we tell you everything you need to know about all your devices and what they're doing.
- Know instantly when your network changes
- Get customizable reports for compliance, asset inventory, asset utilization, etc.
- Plugs into all major dashboards, BI tools, SIEMs, CMDBs, Ticketing Systems, and EAMs.
- Developer API available out-of-box. Integrate it into your own in-house tools within seconds.
[Senrio] researchers find a flaw that could let hackers take over millions of security cameras and other connected devices.
1 18 KK-Scale Ferrari 275 GTB 4 NART Spyder spoke rims 1967 red
Senrio revealed a hackable flaw it’s calling “Devil’s Ivy,” a vulnerability in a piece of code called gSOAP widely used in physical security products, potentially allowing faraway attackers to fully disable or take over thousands of models of internet-connected devices from security cameras to sensors to access-card readers.
1 18 UT Models Mercedes C-Klasse DTM TABAC v.Ommen NEW bei PREMIUM-MODELCARS
At RSA Conference, Senrio researchers will show how relatively unskilled attackers can steal personally identifiable information without coming into contact with endpoint security tools.
— Dark Reading
1 18 UT Models Porsche 911 996 GT1 LeMans 1997 NEW bei PREMIUM-MODELCARS
1 18 GT Spirit BMW 235i AC Schnitzer ACL2 Coupe green SP NEW bei PREMIUM-MODELCA
In one word: "metadata". We passively collect metadata about all the devices on your network and how they communicate, then shunt it into our cloud (or an on-prem server) for processing. That metadata can tell us:
What type devices are on my network?
1 18 AUTOart Porsche 911 (997) GT3 CUP VIP green bei PREMIUM-MODELCARS How are devices on my network configured?
Are we overpaying our vendors?
Have any of our devices ever communicated with a bad domain or IP?
Borgward B 2500 m.Drehleiter Feuerwehr Mayen 1 43 Schuco neu & OVP 3461
- Desktops: Windows, macOS, Linux machines etc.
- Mobile devices: Android, iOS etc
- IoT: IP cameras, desk phones, medical devices, SCADA etc.
- Are these devices talking to update servers? Which ones?
- Are they getting AV updates?
- Do they have all mandated company software installed on them (i.e. vulnerability scanning, EDR etc)
- Has one of my machines stopped communicating with an update server?
- Are my employees running software they shouldn't be?
Dinky Toys 439 Ford D800 Snowplough near mint in a SUPER box NEVER OPENED
See how many software licenses you actually need for your environment. If you're anything like our other customers, there’s a fair chance you need fewer than you’re paying for.
MB Actros ferngesteuert - 1 87 - unbenutzt in OVP - für Sammler und MB-Fans
- In the middle of a major malware outbreak, you can quickly identify C2 communications across every single device on your network or networks
- Feed Senrio network IOCs for historical hits. Unlike other solutions, we track at layer 2, so we can tell you that a workstation hit a bad domain a month ago, give you its current IP and even its location, depending on the customer's configuration.
Preciosa miniatura UH 1 43 original Renault Laguna II V6 24V. Universal Hobbies.
- Generate firewall rules to remove rogue devices.
- Discover historical communication between any of your devices and known-bad domains. (i.e. botnet C2 domains)
- Feed this information to other security solutions on your network, like your vulnerability scanners.
- Build a baseline for what's normal on your network — what are the most common domains that a device speaks to? What are the most common domains a class of devices speaks to? Spot the outliers and identify rogue software in your environment.
Asset Management & Awareness
- Discover, identify and classify every single device on your network.
- Be alerted when one of your desktop systems stops updating its AV signatures or receiving OS updates.
- Export a comprehensive CSV file containing details of every single device on your network, including risk weightings (with the compliance device export wizard).
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider Bertone 1956 gold White MATRIX 1 43 MX50102-091 Mode Identify:
- Malfunctioning IoT devices
- Devices that are on the wrong subnet or not VLAN'd correctly
- Unmanaged devices and install gaps in your standard operating environments
MEBETOYS A-20 A20 A 20 LAMBORGHINI MIURA P400 MUSTARD YELLOW VN MINT RARE SELTEN
I dont know how many things are on my network, but I want to find out.
I have a rough idea of what is on my network, but I need a workbench or master console to see everything.
I need to find install gaps and do policy checking.
I have a compliance requirement. I need to see what’s there and confirm my network/host configuration.
I’d like to know when things are acting strangely.
Pegaso Z-102 B Touring Grey Metallic 1956 (NEO 1 43 43790)